Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm looking at the man in the mirror...

Tonight, when Mom got home from work, she took me out and was playing with me.  And you know what!  I thought she had gotten me a brother or sister, but it was really just me!  There's this cool thing that lets you look at yourself.  It's so cool.  I don't even remember what happened all day because I got to see what I look like.  I really saw myself for the first time...

Anyways.  I was kinda peeved with Mom because she made me eat tortoise chow today.  She knows I prefer other things.  But noooo, made me eat that nasty crap.  But I was hungry, and I ate it, and it really wasn't that bad.

Here are some picture from my mirror experience, and one of me just being cute.

Look!  It's me... AND ME!

The other me was not prepared for this photo.

Peace&Love from TurtleTown, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment