Monday, January 3, 2011

What an exciting day.

I love it when Mom doesn't have to work.  This morning, she woke me up in a warm bath and my heat lamp.  I basked, and basked, and basked.  It was most excellent.  I dunked my head and drank.  It was simply marvelous.  While I was basking, Mom made my breakfast.  Lost of yummy things, and I ate like I hadn't eaten in a long time.

Then she left for a long time.  I missed her, but spent my time redecorating my house, and sleeping. 

And tonight?  I had company!  I hung out with my aunt, uncle, and cousin!  It was a lot of fun.  I played with the cats, and got a good look at my step brothers, Sam and Charlie.

That's about it for today. 

My Aunt's red, sparkly fingernails looked mighty good.

Just a little hello from tortoise world!

Me and my cousin, Skyler.  He named me Steve :)

Peace&Love from tortoiseworld, Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment