Monday, January 10, 2011

Sorry guys!

I apologize for my absence these last few days.  It's been a busy weekend for this sulcata!  I met a new friend on Saturday, Mommy and Grannie's friend Lorine.  She was nice, and thought I was cute.  She took a picture, and a video of me! 

Sunday was boring, Mom was at work all day, after giving me a bath and breakfast, so I hung out with Grannie all day.

But today... I'm mad at Mom.  She thinks I don't eat healthy enough, so she decided to change things up on me.  Today, I thought I was getting a super tasty breakfast, as usual, but instead, there was stuff in there that I don't think I like.  It was a little bit of carrot, some spinach, and timothy hay.  She said she read it on a website about sulcatas (http://www.sulcata-station.org/).  She just wants me to be healthy and live a really long time.  Which I totally understand, and I plan on living to a ripe old age.

So I guess I have to get used to this new diet.  She says I'll learn to like it, and when I eat it on a regular basis, she'll give me the treats I like sometimes.  I love treats... Like squash.

Anyways.  Mom also found out what kind of turtle Macy is.  She's an Eastern Mud Turtle.  She likes to eat bugs and meat.  Mom says that means she's "carnivorous."  She also started eating today, which makes me happy because I know Mom and Grannie were starting to worry.

I think that's about it.  I'll have Mom take some pictures of me soon and I'll post them.

Peace&Love from TurtleVille, Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment